All is Calm, All is Bright

Hi there!! It's Kristen here!! Today, I'm here with a clean and simple card. It's super easy to reproduce for Christmas cards! Let's just get to it!


For this card, I used Winter Wishes. I LOVE this stamp set. It's super simple and totally my style. I stamped the trees in green and I covered them in enamel dots I colored with copic markers. I then stamped the house and sentiment in black ink. To finish off the card I added a snow strip for a hill. 

Here's a close up!


Make sure to stop by Neat and Tangled's Facebook page for the latest updates! Thank you so much for stopping by and we'll see you next time and I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!! :)

5 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute CAS holiday card! I love the font of the sentiment and the way you decorated the trees with colorful enamel dots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love(!!) this set and I love how you added the enamel dots in those trees

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top