Oh la la and a couple more cards with the new release

**ALL ORDERS PLACED MARCH 25 - MARCH 30 WILL BEGIN SHIPPING APRIL 1**
Hello friends! Yana is here taking over the Neat & Tangled blog for a day. 

My stamps arrived a bit late this month so I had to miss out on all of the fun during the gorgeous Neat & Tangled March release. But luckily, my stamps finally made it all the way to Ukraine and I'm beyond excited to be sharing a couple of my projects using the new goodies. This is going to be a long post so I suggest you grab a cup of your favorite coffee, sorry, I meant to say drink. 

I'm going to start by showcasing the stunning Paris set. I love love love all of the images from here, my favorite one is definitely the Eiffel Tower with the cutest bow on top. Adorable!



I stamped that image using Memento Tuxedo Black ink directly onto a light grey card base and colored the bow with my Copic markers. I used the same basic stamping and coloring technique for the macaroons the only difference being that I stamped those onto white card and cut them out with my scissors. 


Go give this project a bit of sparkle I used my Wink of Stella Glitter pen and added touches of glitter to the bow, macaroons and the flower. Finally I stamped the Oh La La and completely fell in love with this stamp set and this card. 

For my next project I decided to throw some sequins around as apparently this is the hot thing to do right now. 


I used the Crafting is My Jam stamp set which is a perfect one for someone like me. Once again I used light grey cardstock for my card base and stamped the images using black ink. I colored  sequins and scissors using Copics and Wink of Stella. 


To give this project a finished look I adhered a few clear gems following the path of my sequins. 

Since I already had my Copic markers out I used them on my next project - the Kindred Spirits card. I combined purples, aquas and blues and colored the beautiful images from the Scandinavian Flowers set.


To give this project an illusion of dimension I outlined each of the image using a warm grey marker.


I also tied a bit of white twine and finished this card with a simple but very true sentiment stamped onto a light grey card. 


Speaking about Scandinavia and all the beautiful images that this culture brings us - I used the greenery from the Dala Horse set for my next card. I started by stamping two curved branches and building flowers and leaves around them. 


I cut a portion of that panel away and created a negative space for a simple sentiment. I popped the grey stamped panel onto a white card base using foam adhesive. 


Lastly, I made a card about my cats. We own two black kitties who apparently think that every day is a meowday. This one I made for me and my hubby and it sits on our kitchen table. Whenever one of the kitties starts her daily conversation either of us points to this card and it instantly puts a smile on our faces. Happy meowday, everyone!



Thank you for stopping by! Have a good one! 
Hugs, Yana

21 comments

  1. Yana, those are just amazing!!! Love them all :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards.. Love them all Yana.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards as always Yana! You amaze me!
    Hugs, Nina-Marie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic! Your stamping is perfect and the coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had such a blast stamping these :) thank you, Miriam!

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh Yana these are allllll amazing. Your stamps may have been late but your creations are right on time. I love love love them. Awesome Job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! So glad you liked these cards :)

      Delete
  6. LOVING THESE!! :-) Simply BEAUTIFUL Designs and I LOVE the different Color Combos!! :-) THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! :-)
    Larissa Heskett
    Larissaheskettdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top