Put your scrapbook supplies to use!

**ALL ORDERS PLACED MARCH 25 - MARCH 30 WILL BEGIN SHIPPING APRIL 1**
Hey Neat & Tangled fans! I hope you are having a great week. Rachel here today sharing a quick card using some scrapbook supplies and Neat & Tangled stamps. I love scrapbook supplies - even though I don't scrapbook as much as I'd like, I am constantly stocking up on the latest lines.

I wanted something bright and cheerful for today's card, so I grabbed some papers from Elle's Studio Shine Collection and some fun embellishments from my stash. Using various circles from the Dala Horse set, I created a colorful pattern across a journaling card. I stamped the sentiment, also from Dala Horse, on a silver label.


The circles in the Dala Horse set are perfect for interesting backgrounds, highlighting a sentiment and much more. They have such a delicate and interesting shape - I really love them! Its so fun to stretch your supplies to combine the your scrapbook stash with your stamps. My starting point is usually an interesting journaling card and I build my card from there. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Hope you have some time to get crafty this week!

2 comments

Back to Top