September Designer: Ashli Oliver

*Restock of stamps and Lucy's Shaker Mixes TODAY around 9:30am EST*

Happy Friday!

Today I have 2 more projects to share that were created by our September designer, Ashli Oliver!

For her first project she created a card using our new Pumpkin Everything stamp. I love the subtle layering and color combination!



And then she created this fun layout using our Ink Splash stamp. I really love the mixed media elements!


Thank you so much, Ashli, for joining us this month! You have been inspiring!

I hope you all have a great weekend!
Danielle

3 comments

  1. I just LOVE this pumpkin card! All these colors are really eye catching! Wow!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. How GORGEOUS is this white wash look! SO unique and just literally dropped my jaw! Beautiful work, so unexpected by truly took my breath away - TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top